In this episode:
- Using the government sponsored conference board consumer confidence is soaring compared to the people poll by Gallup.
- BofA getting ready to lay off employees.
- Glencore could be the next Lehman.
- Case Shiller home prices miss expectation as prices continue to come down.
- Home prices dropping in 10 cities and spreading.
- China now pushing the idea of resetting the financial system as it was done after WWII in Bretton Woods.
- The 4th and largest Obamacare Co-Op collapsed.
- US Government pushing CISA once again.
- Obama is trying to internationalize the internet but it might be unconstitutional.
- US now bombing in Afghanistan.
- Putin warns Israel stop with the strikes against Syria.
- Putin creating a UN international force to remove the IS.
- US limits Intel to Iraq on the IS.
- Obama rejects Putin plans to fight the IS wants Assad removed no matter what.
- Top US officials report that cyber attacks are increase and it could lead to a catastrophe.
Source: X22 Report